One World Vision 2020. by Terence Morris, FOUNDER, PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION. July 10, 2017. polldaddy rating=”8533390″] Join PACE TULSA NOW…TEXT: PACEPACTEAMUSA TO: 22828 OR Register | Lost your password?.
“To Develop Core Ideological Goals that Impact Lives in an Objective Way leading to Firm Commitments; Employable Decisions, and Creative Solutions for Our World.” -PACE TULSA
AUTONOMOUS ASYNCHRONOUS TECHNOLOGY
This system cannot be modeled by a discrete time system. It requires the description of asynchronously operating interacting components (vehicle models and controller models). By abstracting the space of possible velocities to a finite set of possible velocities this system can be described by interacting input/output automata, with different hierarchical layers. At the top level there is the model describing the location of the vehicles in the work space, and the availability of radio communication at different locations. At the lower layer there are all the actions taken by the vehicles and by their local controllers. This is exactly the type of problem that can be modeled by the recently developed theory of world automata (Capiluppi and Segala, 2011). This paper describes a set of local control laws and rules that can avoid collisions even in case the vehicles cannot communicate with their neighbors, using world automata with 2 hierarchical layers. 
Because the streets are not as reliable as once thought. Several automotive industry professionals are going back to the production design prototype concept table to increase safety options that are now available for consumers. These options available to consumers help protect drivers, passengers and pedestrians from harm. Safety systems help protect drivers, passengers, people in other vehicles on the road, as well as, pedestrians. Multi-feature active safety packages automate pre-collision warning and braking. These designs also support the driver’s awareness, decision-making and vehicle operation over a wide range of speeds under certain conditions. Within these integrated system, Key features help address areas of accident protection that were at one time were not feasible. These key features help to: mitigate or prevent frontal collisions; helping to keep drivers within their lane; and enhancing road safety during nighttime driving. Always drive safely, obey traffic speed limits and laws, and focus on the road while driving. Distracted Driving is becoming the number one reason for fatalities on our nations roads. To minimize the impact of Distracted Driving in this era of Connected Vehicle Systems and Increasingly complex computer applications & monitoring…the automotive industry has created a standard evaluation checklist for what a 5-Star Pedestrian, Driver and Vehicle Safety Design Looks Like.
- Side-impact protection
- Whiplash-minimizing seats
- Rigid passenger compartments
- Child occupant category
- Safety assist
- Lane-departure warning
- Autonomous emergency braking
- Pedestrian forward collision warning
- Electronic stability control
- Tire-pressure monitoring
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Rear cross-traffic alerts
- Reversing camera
- GPS navigation system
To go a bit farther the Automotive Industry this year recognized the
Alfa Romeo Giulia as number one in occupant protection!
LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS & LEARNING DESIGNS
- An online LMS environment allows the student or listener to follow along with the presenter at his or her own pace.
- The online interaction within and outside of the modules often is less intimidating because the presenter is only on the screen and not in person.
- The online LMS educational material must be presented in a form that is more concise because it must be instructional while also easily understandable.
- The material presented must be used by the learner or listener as a tool for further study or investigation. This study or investigation is within the users personal space, so the dimension of privacy is greater.
- The test and or quiz material is often shorter. There is less content, so that only the most crucial elements of the lesson are provided.
- Further in 2017 several researchers have found that learning in a Module Object Observation Dynamic Learning Environment (MOODLE) is often strategically the best approach when budgets are strained.
For over 3 years, PACE TULSA AGS, has been a dependable access point for your online community.
Synergetic and Diffuse Reproduction
*PACE TULSA AGS survey participants are encouraged to functionally browse interesting content links.
*PACETULSA AGS survey participants are essential to establishing coordinated logic within this brain-network while preparing mentally for future societal engagement.
Conventional Data Storage and Administration
*PACE TULSA AGS survey participants are the stimulus which ignites structural frameworks that are at play for future systems and customs.
*PACE TULSA AGS survey participants upgrade knowledge and are personally rewarded by “Equity of Redemption” for dialectic pronunciation.
MULTI-CHANNEL DYNAMIC DELIVERY
*PACE TULSA AGS survey participants are virtually recorded and simultaneously broadcast responding TO expanding “ecclesiological branches” of knowledge that concern itself with nature, self-economy, and self-constitution for the GOODWILL OF MANKIND!
COPYRIGHT | 2017 ©PACE AGS FOUNDATION. “Pedestrian Awareness Crosswalk Education is an online think-tank intersecting awareness of public transportation policy in the United States.”