Sample Pavement Rehabilitation Costs
Through our relationship with the American Institute of Architects (AIA), CMD tracks down the construction project leads that you need to grow your business in today’s competitive marketplace. This is a sample project from our database of active commercial construction projects available through our subscription project lead services for the state of Oklahoma. For more project leads like these, just complete the information request form below to get information about subscription project lead services available from CMD.
|Estimated Value:||$3,000,000 (Staff Estimate Value)|
|Plans & Specs:||Should be available on Insight|
|Address:||41st & Harvard|
by: Preston Jones Updated: Jan 16, 2017 – 6:23 PM
TULSA, Okla. – Quick Facts:
- Construction started near 41st and Harvard
- The intersection will be down to one lane each direction until August
- The $3 million project receives funds from the 2008 Third Penny Sales Tax
- New pavement, water lines, sidewalks, traffic signals and ADA compliant ramps come with the project
- Business owners & drivers say despite frustration, the upgrades will be worth it
The names of the project owner, architects, engineers and contractors are available to community members only.
This is a list of sponsors
© 2017 | PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION. “Pedestrian Awareness Crosswalk Education is an online think-tank intersecting awareness of public transportation policy in the United States.”